WEIGHT & TRIM III HARNESS SYSTEM
• DUI’s patented System uses a pull-handle system that secures the weight pockets. A large, easy grip handle can be pulled to dump the weights.
• The diver can dump half of the weights at a time
• As the weights are on a lanyard, once the handle is pulled, the weights can be held away from the body
• Easy replacement of the weight pocket with our new quick release system.
• Weight pods can be installed on any 2″ webbing.
• New design holds shoulder straps close to the nape of the neck, contouring the harness and keeping the weight distributed comfortably.
• High visibility pull handles are easy to spot in low visibility and at night.
• Small Pockets – 20lbs System (10lbs on each side)
• Large Pockets – 40lbs System (20lbs on each side)
• Harness Sizes: S – L
WEIGHT & TRIM III BC SYSTEM
The Weight and Trim III System can be integrated into any BC System with a 2″ waist band.
• Small Pockets – 20lbs system (10lbs on each side)
• Large Pockets – 40lbs system (20lbs on each side)
Click here to learn more about the DUI Weight & Trim III.