Why you should consider exhibiting here?
Scuba Show has been running consecutively in California for 32 years. In terms of the number of exhibitors and attendees, it is the largest consumer dive show in the United States.
California is a strong market. It is:
- #1 in the number of divers.
- #1 each year in the number of dive certifications.
- #2 in the number of dive retailers.
- The country’s largest market for dive equipment sales.
- A market of heavy dive travelers. California is the #1 state for dive arrivals into Pacific destinations, and the #1 to #3 state for dive arrivals into Caribbean destinations, depending on the island/area.
- A very affluent audience.
At the 2019 show, 74.2% attended to see the latest dive equipment and accessories, and 73.9% to consider dive travel destinations.
More than California, attendance at Scuba Show is regional. Attendees come in from the Western states of Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Washington and Oregon. The show markets heavily to that:
50% of attendees come in from what would be considered local markets of Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County and Ventura County. The other half come in far from the south (San Diego) to the North (to San Francisco) in California, and from the other western states.