NAUI First Aid Instructor & Instructor Trainer Workshop
12may8:30 am4:45 pmNAUI First Aid Instructor & Instructor Trainer Workshop8:30 am - 4:45 pm
TWO-DAY WORKSHOP: 8:30am to 4:40 pm daily Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel (at the convention center) The NAUI First Aid Instructor Workshop (FAIW) is for any NAUI Leader who wishes to teach the
TWO-DAY WORKSHOP: 8:30am to 4:40 pm daily
Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel (at the convention center)
The NAUI First Aid Instructor Workshop (FAIW) is for any NAUI Leader who wishes to teach the NAUI First Aid – Powered by DAN courses.
The FAIW is a two-day workshop, with the first day focused on First Aid skills and a second day devoted to the methodology to teach and administer these courses. These workshops are intended to refresh First Aid and CPR skills, provide valuable information concerning new First Aid standards, as well as give attendees additional First Aid training and instructions on how to implement and conduct these courses. Instructor Trainers will work with examiners to evaluate the FAIW candidates.
For Information or to book your spot email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Prerequisite and performance requirements:
- Active Dive NAUI leader in good standing
- Lecture to meet or exceed NAUI-Dan Standards
- Complete eLearning prior to arrival
- Certification in Diving first aid for professionals or documented equivalent skill
- Demonstration quality first aid and BLS & first aid skills
- Meet or exceed all the above items
- Certification as a NAUI Instructor trainer or higher
- Certified 3 provider level courses, one of which must be DEMP or DFAPRO
* Consult the current standards and policy manual to ensure you meet all prerequisites for the courses which you are enrolling in.
(Thursday) 8:30 am - 4:45 pm
Hyatt Regency Hotel Long Beach
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.